Sunday, March 25, 2018

Chocolate Chip Cookies


A few years ago I was on the search for a great chocolate chip cookie recipe. I found one on the back of a butter box. I loved it.. it made the best cookies. But the last year or so when I make them there seems to be something wrong every time. So I was on the search for another one. I tried this one today and the cookies were so good. A little different then the recipe I am use to but they were really good. 



You will need:
1/2 cup of butter (almost melted)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup chocolate chips


Directions:
1. Preheat oven at 350
2. Mix butter with sugars until creamy. Add the vanilla and the egg.  Do not over beat the egg it will make the eggs stiff. 
3. add flour and baking soda. Mixture will become crumbly. Then add chocolate chips. 
4. Then use your hands pres the crumbles together. 
5. Roll the dough into 12 large balls or 24 small balls. Place on a cookie sheet. Press down a little bit. Bake for 9-11 mins. Donot over bake. 
6. Take them out and let cool on the pan for about 10 mins. Then move to a cooling rack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment