Friday, June 8, 2018

Paige's Taco Salad


I love food.. Like all kinds of food.. good and bad.. When you are told that you can't eat your favorite foods.. you try and find new ways to eat them. I am starting to get sick of salads! I had hamburger and some lettuce so I thought I must be able to make some sort of Taco salad with this. I am not saying this is the healthiest option I am saying I can eat this.




You will need:
1 lbs of hamburger
2 tbsp of low sodium taco seasoning plus another 1tsp for sauce
a head of lettuce
1 tomatoe
1 cup cheese shredded
2 tbsp of Mayo
1 tbsp of Catalina dressing

Directions:
Cook hamburger. Once brown drain off the fat. Then add your taco seasoning and a little bit of water. Let that cook. then cool.
While that is cooking assemble salad. Cut up lettuce and tomatoes. I also added mushrooms, cucumber and onion. You don't have too I just wanted more veggies. and add the cheese. Then add the hamburger.
Then put the sauce together. Mayo, taco seasoning and Catalina dressing. Pour on top of the salad and mix it all together.

** you can add dortitos to this if you want. I can't eat them so I can't add them

No comments:

Post a Comment