Friday, June 15, 2018

My stay at Crowne Plaza Moncton


The last few weeks have been full of travel for work. I enjoyed it though. I enjoy getting away and just relaxing. When I travel for work I usually stay at the Crowne Plaza. They are a great hotel situated in Downtown Moncton. Actually its right across the street from the new entertainment center.

My first weekend that I arrived here at the Crowne was a busy weekend for them. But you would have never known. They kept going out of their way to make sure that I was taken care of. I love the staff here they always make you feel special and that no one else matters but you. My room wasn't quite ready, I just had to wait a few mins and because I had to wait they gave me a coupon for their in house restaurant, Tbones. I arrived at  my room and it was gorgeous! I haven't stayed at the hotel since they had renovated their whole hotel. The room was very modern and I had a whole queen size bed all to my self ..no hubby snoring and pushing me and no dog. It was wonderful!! Despite the hotel being super packed the hotel was very quite. I didn't hear anything. I did go have their breakfast buffet the next morning. What didn't they have in their buffet should be the question? It was great for me because I can only eat certain things and certain portions. It was so good and the waitresses were always checking to see if I needed anything.


About a week later I had to come back for work for a few meetings. I contact Elisabeth at the Crowne Plaza  and told her about my wonderful stay last time and that I couldn't wait to come back to stay again for another getaway. During my stay this time and last time I have been really sick and really just couldn't wait to come here and relax. Elisabeth was just so sweet. She made sure that I got pampered this trip to the Crowne Plaza. When I arrived at the hotel to check in I had such a warm welcome and my room was ready. The told me that I had been upgraded to the Jacuzzi room. Then I got to my room on the 8th floor. When I walked in I was in shock. The Crowne HAD REALLY spoiled me!!

My first night I just had to try out the Jacuzzi. Then I couldn't wait to get into my king size bed ALL TO MY SELF! I started sleeping just on one size... then I said screw this.. I got into the middle of the bed and had the best sleep of my life! I woke up feeling so fresh and relax. I couldn't wait to start the day!

My meetings were in the Kent Room located on the first floor. Their conference/banquet rooms are always so nice. The staff do a wonderful job making sure the rooms look amazing. The lunch we had was a buffet. Again it was soooo good!! They always have delicious food! I couldn't eat some of it but I had a the chicken and Greek salad.. I dont even really like Greek salad but man this was good!

I also had a chance to try out their fitness centre. They had a wide arrange of treadmills, bikes, weights, and exercise ball. I loved that there were TV's with Cable on each machine. I watched TV and totally forgot I was working out. They do have a pool but I never got a chance to try it out.


I went out shopping after my meetings for a bit but to be honest I really didn't want to go shopping. I just wanted to go back to my huge room and stay in bed and watch TV... oh yeah and sit in the Jacuzzi again!

If you are staying in Moncton and need a place to stay I HIGHLY recommend the Crowne Plaza. There rooms are affordable and they have Government and First Nations Rates. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed!! Their staff are always going above and beyond to make your stay more comfortable!

A picture of their breakfast buffet.




No comments:

Post a Comment