Sunday, April 3, 2016

My bottle of Pepsi


This morning I was cleaning up the kitchen and found a bag that I had from last night. It was a grocery bag that had a receipt
and a few other things and this bottle of Pepsi.
You see last night we were going to hang out with some friends and Jonathan needed to stop at the grocery store. I went in with him and when we went to the cash I walked by the Pepsi cooler and then walked back and said "Yes I think I will get a bottle". My reasoning behind it was that I went to the gym today. Thats not that great of an excuse!
We went and spent sometime with friends I had a few drinks of this bottle of Pepsi and that was it. I ended up having 3 glasses of water.

So this morning as I look at this bottle of pepsi, which is probably going to sit in the fridge for the next few days then I will poor it down the drain, I think to myself why did I do this? Why did I buy this? Why did I waste my money on this? Do you know this bottle of pepsi is $1.79 plus deposit isn't that nuts?!?!

I can't wait for my Plexus to arrive! But before it gets here. I have to have will power! I have to remind my self that I am throwing almost $2 down the drain. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment