Thursday, March 31, 2016

Welcome April

Welcome Everyone 

I am very excited to Welcome April. I am excited because I know that even though there is snow on the ground... spring will eventually be here. I love that! That Spring is here!! Those long winter days are over. Time to get ready for summer!! 

With the beginning of a new month and a new season, I am excited about a new adventure. I am not someone to post my life on Facebook. I am usually very selective about things I post on Facebook. I actually told my team leader that I wasn't going to say anything that I wanted to keep this quite.  But there is no way I can contain my excitement! 

 Growing up I always struggled with my weight. But at this very point in my life I am the biggest I have ever been. I weight 230lbs. I was always 180-200lbs which I was happy at but I was still big. 


Things started getting bad after I got married. My husband went to work in Alberta. So I ate a lot. I would be home alone and would start eating. I love food and all different kinds of food. To be honest I think I am an all right eater. I try to stay healthy but sometimes divert. But since my husband was out west it was easier just to grab food on my way home. Then I would buy enough food to last me 2 days and would eat it in one sitting. While he was in Alberta I started the gym. I loved it. I looked forward to going and I felt amazing.  I loved it.  



Once my husband came back from Alberta things were a little tight. I was working 3 jobs just to keep things a float. Going to the gym was at the bottom of my list. Then I got sick. My tonsils were swollen and I could't sleep let alone breathe. I knew then I had to get back to the gym and change my life style. As mean as I said my doctor was he was just telling me the truth. He told me I was fat and I had to loose weight. It was hard to swallow but it was the truth. I was also getting tired of looking at photos of myself and seeing how big I am. 

I have heard about Plexus from time to time. I had seen different things on Facebook but just thought it was a fad diet. A friend who had been helped so much health wise through these product began telling me about them. If I hadn't heard it through her, I don't know that I would have tried them. I decided the least thing I can do is to give it a try because it would either 1. help me or 2. I'd get all my money back. There was nothing to loose. 


I am really excited to get these product and try them. I am excited to see how they are going to change my life. I believe that with this product mixed with healthy eating and exercise I will see results. I hope you follow my plexus journey with me. I can't do it alone. I know that I will have a great team of love and support behind me. 


If you are interested in this product and how it can help you please message me!  Now is the time to start working on your summer bathing suit body! I promise to keep it strictly confidential! 


No comments:

Post a Comment