Sunday, April 22, 2018

Chocolate peanut butter poke cake

I love peanut butter and I love chocolate and I love Reese Peanut Butter cups even more!!
When I saw this facebook somewhere I knew I had to make this for my family. They loved it. And it super easy!!


You will need:
One chocolate mix (plus the ingredients to make it)
1 package of vanilla pudding as directed
1/4 cup melted peanut butter
1 tub of cool whip


Directions:
Make cake as directed on box and put in a 9x13 pan and cook. Once its cooked take it out of the oven and let cool. Then take a wooden spoon and poke holes in the cake.
While the cake is cooling make pudding as directed. Then pour melted peanut butter in the vanilla pudding. Then spread over the pudding over the cake cover and place in fridge for about 1 hour to let pudding absorb into the cake. Then take cool whip and spread over top. You can top the cake with peanut butter cups or reeses peices. I didn't have them so I drizzled chocolate and peanut butter over top and use peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment