Sunday, July 1, 2018

No Bake Banana Split Dessert



Yesterday we had our annual Canada Day Party. My husband and I have this every year for all our family and friends and who else wants to show up! I love getting ready for this. Its stressful but tiring but I look forward to it each year. I always look for easy simple desserts that I think people will like. This year I made 2 new ones. At the end of the night there were only a few slices of each left. I think they were winners!




You will need:
1/2 cup butter melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 package of cream cheese softened
1 container of cool whip
1/4 cup sugar
1 can crushed pineapple draind
4 bananas sliced
1 package of strawberries
1 small bottle of maraschino cherries
chocolate sauce that you would put on ice cream

Optional:
Sprinkles and nuts

Directions:
1. Mix melted butter and graham crackers together. Then put in a 9x13 pan.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup cool whip, and sugar together. Then add crushed pineapple.
3. Put pineapple cream cheese mix in the pan as the next layer
4. Then place bananas and strawberries making the next 2 layers.
5. Then use the rest of the cool whip for the top layer
6. drizzle chocolate sauce and top with cherries.
7. Chill for one hour before serving

No comments:

Post a Comment