Saturday, February 17, 2018

Baked Porkchops, Cauliflower Rice, and Roasted Carrots



I am a crazy busy person. Not saying no one else is.. we all kind of have our busy.. or in my life.. crazy!! So I have a few blogs and a few other social media things that I am combing all together. You will see the changes over the next little while as I move everything to my own little corner of the internet! Please stay around there are some good things coming :) 

I have been trying really hard to make more healthier options for us to eat. Some are a go and some are a total flop but thats ok I tried!  Today we have baked pork chops, cauliflower fried rice and roasted carrots. It was really good! Lucky you, your getting 3 recipes in once blog!


Baked Porkchops


4 pork chops
Salt and paper
2 tablespoons olive oil


Directions:
Preheat oven at 400
take porkchops and sprinkle salt and pepper
cover baking sheet with tin foil then put olive oil on tin foil
then place the pork chops with salt and paper faceing down and the sprinkle more salt and pepper
then place in oven for a bout 20-30mins until nice and crispy



Cauliflower Fried Rice




You will need:
3 cups of cauliflower grated
1 tsp garlic 
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup frozen peas
2 eggs scrambled
3 tbsp soy sauce
** you can add onions and mushrooms if you want I did**

Directions 
cook in a skillet on medium heat. Put in oil then add cauliflower and cook for about 5-7 mins. Then add garlic and peas and mix together. then create a well in the middle of the cauliflower place scramble eggs and let cook for a min or 2. Then mix all together. then add soya sauce. Let cook for another 5-10 mins until cauliflower is tender. 



Roasted Carrots

2 large carrots
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper

Directions
Preheat oven at 400
I took the carrots and thinly sliced them and then mixed with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place on a cookie sheet with tin foil and bake for 15-20 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment