Sunday, December 31, 2017

A New Year



2017... I don't even know where to begin. I have been so Blessed. I always say the past year has been such a great year I have no idea how this new year is going to top it Well 2016 was a great year.. but 2017 was even beter I am not quite sure how 2018  could get any better!

This last year Plexus has been amazing. They introduced a new plexus slim and 3 new products. I have been loving the new slim. I find it tastes more like a lemonade but my hubby thinks its like a watermelon jolly rancher. The business side has been amazing and my team is growing! Plexus also announced its launch in Canada for 2018. Which has to be the best news of all. I am excited to see what this does for my plexus team this year. Its cool to think that the teams that I am on will be part of bringing this to Canada. Watch out Canada. 

As a photographer this year has just been out of this world amazing. I haven't stopped taking photos since last christmas. Just when I think I might have a break I just keep going. I have been just so blessed. I am thankful for each and every client I have had this year. You each have a special place in my heart! 

I have done a lot personally that has really changed me. I have learned to say No... though I still say yes from time to time. I am really to say NO without feeling guilty. I also have been getting rid of toxic people in my and focusing on the people who really want to be in my life. I have learned to take some me time for myself and not feel guilty about that either! 

2017 has brought just as many downs as ups. But I have learned to have a little more faith. I have been always prayed but this last year I have prayed a lot more to God than I usually do. My faith and my trust in God has been a lot stronger this last year.

I am getting excited for 2018. I already have a lot on my plate already. I am excited to see where my plexus business is going to go this year especially with the new launch. I am excited to see where my photography business is going to go. Its already sky rocketing. I also have a few other projects on teh go that I am excited about. 

My new years resolutions are few because I really don't believe in making resolutions. I want to be kinder to people. I want to do more random acts of kindness. I want to be more fierce and take more risks. I am excited to see what 2018 has in store for not only me but my family. 

I hope that each and every one of you have an amazing new year. I hope that 2018 just blows 2017 out of the water. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment