Monday, June 13, 2016

Hard to believe its been 2 months....



This morning marks 2 months since I took my first drink of Plexus Slim. Since then everything has change.. for the better. It hasn't been easy and it hasn't been hard. A little of both. Every day is something new. I have faced some challenges and over come them. I have been and still continue to be determined that I am no longer going to the way that I was.

I look at photos from when I started and I can't believe that was me. That I allowed myself to get that big and unhealthy. I know that I will never be a size 2 and I am fine with that. But I want to be healthy. I have learned so much about my gut health and about the foods in my body.
Small victories are often big victories!

- I started off at 230lbs I am now at 220lbs. Though I fluctuate sometimes just by a few pounds. But I will never see 230 lbs again!! I don't want too!
- I started off at 48inch waste. I am now down to 45.5inches
- I have lost weight on my face
- I am sleeping better.
- I also don't hit the snooze button anymore! and I look forward to getting out of bed
- my skin is clearer
- my hair looks healthier (thanks to the Plexus body cream)
- I don't have dandruff
- I have more energy
- I am more regular lol
- I use to have really bad cramps before going to the washroom.. they are GONE!
- When I come home from work I am not tired, I want to cook supper, I want to do other things
- my nails are coming in a little better they use to be very brittle and now I have strong nails
- my sugar cravies have decreased..  however I do like ice cream or cupcakes or a chocolate bar once in a while. I don't stop my self
- I am choose more healthier options though I love take out from time to time just  like every one else!

This is my journey.... would you like for this to be you? I can help! I have been there. I never knew what I could do until I started my journey. Let me help you write yours!

The first photo was take April 2nd 2016 and the second was taken June 14, 2016

This second photo was at my 6 week check in 

The first photo was taken 2 days in Plexus.. and the 2nd photo June 10/16




No comments:

Post a Comment