Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Where does the time go...



In a few days it will be 3 months since I started my Plexus journey. What a ride it has been!!

When I started people keep asking me if how much I wanted to lose? I kept telling everyone that I was happy just to lose 5lbs because I didn't want to be disappointed. But deep in my heart my goal weight was 30lbs. I started this journey weighing myself at 230lbs. It hasn't been easy the 3 months. I have lost weight and gained weight and lost weight again. But I haven't seen that 230lbs since I started. I am thankful every day for that.

Today I weighed myself.. After being consistent with my product, going to the gym, trying to drink my daily water in take, and watching what I eat.. I am happy to say.. I am at 1/2 way point. I am down 15lbs and 3inches.


Every time I get on the scale, every time I hear people say wow don't you look good. I am so thankful for a little pink drink that I drink every morning. A lot of people lately have been asking my why are you taking plexus? How come you just don't have regular exercise and change your food intake.



First I take plexus because it cleans out your gut and makes your gut healthy. secondly I am using Plexus as a tool to help me lose the weight and thirdly I did that. I went to a high intensity boot camp for 3-4 days a week for 9 months. I felt great and loved going. I watched what I ate and changed my eating habits but guess what I lost maybe 10lbs. In 3 months I have gone to the gym, changed my eating habits and added Plexus and I am down 15lbs... you tell me...

Message me today about how I can help you achieve your goals. your secret is safe with me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment